Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where in the World Have I Been?

That is a good question. If you find out, would you let me know?

Anywhoo, I have completed a blog marathon below. I was so far behind and so much has happened that I had to get it all down. I have been on facebook lately catching up with some old high school buddies. Facebook is almost as addicting as blogging, but I think that will grow old, whereas talking about my children, family, and friends will never grow tiresome.
We have started basketball and Reagan is doing great. She scored 12 points her first game and 6 points today but to me that doesn't make a good player. She also passes to her open teammates, hustles for the ball, and is a mean defensive player (defense wins games, right?).
We had quite the scare a week ago. Reagan and her friend Madison were on a horse and the horse fell down with the girls. Madison ended up with a concussion and Reagan had a very swollen ankle (thankfully not broken) and lost some hide. We are on the mend. Thank you Jesus for healing hands.
Hope everyone is doing well and maybe next time I won't get so far behind.

No comments: