Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ooooo, What a Beautiful Day

Yesterday was an absolute gorgeous day. Our trusty sitter Bobba had knee problems yesterday and was unable to keep Henlee so Henlee went to work with me for a few hours, then we went home, and then Dad came and stayed with her so that I could come back to work and then pickup Reagan. (Whew! I'm tired just writing that sentence.) Anyway, as I was reflecting on our day, I couldn't believe how much I could get accomplished when I had just a few more hours. I washed two loads of clothes and then folded, carried away, and hung up all the clothes that had been washed over the weekend. Yea for me. Also, I put a chicken in the oven while I was home and we had baked chicken, German rice, green beans, and gravy (the girls favorite). ALSO, I even had time to take the girls outside to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine. We played with Iaka, with the cats, Reagan practiced her dribbling and shooting, and Henlee and I blew bubbles. Henlee loved it so much that she threw a little tantrum when her Daddy made her come in for dinner.
The pictures below are kind of random shots that I took throughout the day. My sister hasn't seen Henlee since the first week of January so I really did this for her. Love ya sis and miss you more, if that is possible.









Lisa, this is Henlee's face when I don't pick her up exactly when she thinks she needs to be picked up.


This is Henlee's face when you catch her doing something she doesn't think she is supposed to be doing or when you park yourself in the chair and don't move so that she can happily play with her toys without having to worry about you going to the other room. (Both my children have great anxiety about being left. You would think that I left them all the time.)

The next two pictures are of Henlee helping fold clothes. Just this past week she has started putting things on her head or trying to put shoes on, etc. The first picture looks like she is sizing up Reagan's underwear to see if they fit. Then she decided that they might look better on her head or around her neck.


I so enjoy my time home with my children. Don't tell anyone this because they may think I am sick -in the head-because I like being home these days.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Such cute girlies! I love sister pictures!

Anonymous said...

These are some really cute pictures of your girls! They are beautiful and I love outside photos. Looks like ya'll have a really nice place/house too. I have never been out........maybe someday.

Jenn

Bonnie said...

Wow, look at those beautiful blue eyes! Your girls are beautiful!