Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome




I never thought I would do this (blogging) but our life is sooo fun right now that I wanted to share it with you. Thanks to the very talented Shelley for designing my blogspot. I love it and the music. Thanks also to Shelley for encouraging me to do this. Sometimes I just need to be pushed off the cliff. I told her that I probably needed blogger 101 but maybe I can take baby steps through this.


I am going to try to post some pictures of the girls. Some are from when Henlee was first born and some are from Easter. I hope you enjoy and please come back to share in our lives, laughter, and love.


2 comments:

Amy said...

YEAH!! I am so glad to see you on here!! I just happened to see a new name on Shelley's friends list so I clicked and immediately recognized Reagan. Welcome to blogville!! It is alot of fun and a great way to reconnect...and we're proof!

Shelley said...

YEAH! Love the pictures. Reagan and Henlee are so cute... and look so much alike! Welcome to the land of blogging! It is addictive.