Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I was thinking last night as I went to bed what I was going to post today. I was actually going to do a post on each of the girls but then I remembered that it was Thankful Thursday. As I thought about this, I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

1. My health - as some of you know the start of this year was quite bumpy and now I can say I am truly thankful to have my health back. I don't think you realize how bad you feel until you feel good again.

2. Along with the first one, a great healthcare system, doctors, nurses, etc. right here in town. Being in the hospital for a eight days and being able to be right here in town was wonderful. I would take our doctors and staff over any big hospital.

2. My precious girls - Each day I thank God for trusting me with their care and upbringing.

3. My job - Most of you know that I have the best job in the whole wide world and that is because I have one of my best friends for a boss.

4. A great babysitter for my girls - Bobby is the best and loves those kids like her own.

5. Finally my family - every single one of you.

Okay, I could go on and on but this is enough for now. Have a great day and remember to count your Blessings each day - it will make you smile.

No comments: