Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oat Crop and Rick







It is that time of year again - harvest time. We wanted to get a picture of the girls with their Daddy before Super Dave (David Melde) comes and windrows the oats. It seems that that always happens on Mother's Day weekend. This weekend or next weekend is probably Darrell's last weekend off for a while. That means that me, the girls, and Momo will be spending lots of time together. I am sure that I will blog again about our oat crop when it actually gets harvested since it will be Henlee's first harvest. We all get pretty excited around here.


I have also included a picture of our new bull - Rick (better known as RD). We discovered the other week that our other bull, Fuzzy, wasn't meant to be a Daddy. As you can see, RD is quite the Casanova. He has already been courting the ladies. Here he is with Freckles. He is a little small but the boy is only 17 mos. old. The ladies definitely have them a younger man.


As you can see, I have not figured out how to post my pics with the paragraph or then how to move them where I want them. Have a great weekend and hug your Mother and tell her you love her. Love you Mom.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Great post and such cute pictures!! Especially RD!! LOL!!

I struggled with the picture thing FOREVER!! I finally came to terms with the ONLY way to do it is to load the pictures first and then type where you want around them. It is almost impossible to move them around once they are already there!!

Hope that helps. So glad you are blogging!!