Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Picture Perfect in Pink



The girls and I had our pictures made this past weekend by Beccy Rowe. She did an awesome job. I had set it up for 9:00 Saturday morning thinking that Henlee would sleep until 8:00, I would feed and dress her and she would be ready to show off. Well, Henlee woke up around 7:00 so by 9:00 she was ready for a nap. Beccy took the pictures of Reagan while Henlee took a nap and ate again and then we came back to finish up. There are 131 pictures in all. Beccy took the pictures of me and Henlee while we were giving Henlee a break.




A Mother holds her children's hands for a little while but their hearts forever!




Mommy, I just love my blanket.


This is one of my favorites because Reagan is like this with Henlee all the time. There is something about sisters and their bond.














2 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are beautiful:) It is amazing how much Henlee and Reagan look alike!

Amy said...

Gorgeous girlies!! Love that little bald head!