Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun in the Sun

This past weekend myself, my Mom, Lisa, and her kids all went to Buchanan Lake/Dam and camped out in our new trailer, Jay (this is what Reagan has named it). The McAnallys, the Shucks, and the Youngbloods (except they left early because Ryan was tired and couldn't take the heat :))were also there. I think there were 16 of us in all. Darrell didn't get to come because of course he was working but he took the trailer down for us on Friday and set it up then came back to work. We had a great time. No makeup was worn, no curling/straitening iron was used, and the attire of the weekend was swimsuits, shorts, and t-shirts. Just great relaxing fun. My Mom even liked it and she was a bit skeptical. Of course, Thursday night when I was trying to get everything loaded into the trailer and my sister was trying to get all the food and their stuff packed in the Suburban, we discussed that fact that maybe staying at the Mariott was a better idea.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. The kids had a blast as you can see.

Here is Reagan taking one the of the boys down. I think she has been watching too much American Gladiators. Here is Meagan and Reagan. They were rarely out of the water.

Meagan, Reagan, with stud-muffin Caden.
Mom and Henlee enjoying the shade from the umbrella.

1 comment:

Amy McAnally said...

Cute picture of the kiddos. I am looking forward to the next trailer trip!