Monday, March 23, 2009

Quick Funny

Reagan and I are headed to school this morning and just as we have pulled out of our road she says, "I can already smell Ms. Chapman's room. You know Mom Ms. Chapman's room smells different than the other rooms."

I wanted to ask her what she meant because I wanted to hear her response but I also didn't want to ruin it. All of you who know Ms. Chapman know what Reagan is talking about. Ms. Chapman is the teacher of all teachers. She is kind and loving and I know Reagan feels safe there. That is the real reason it smells different.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

AMEN!!

Betsy said...

Oh, sister. Truer words were never spoken... We didn't like school too much after 1st grade, and Mrs. C. RESTORED OUR LOVE FOR SCHOOL... I am forever in her debt.

Bonnie said...

I wanted Cooper to have Ms. Chapman so badly! My sister says she is awesome, but really... we have Ms. Dalton and she is pretty great too!