Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reagan's Gone Skiing....

And the rest of us are stuck here in the great big city of Hamilton.



That's right. As we speak my daughter is in Red River, New Mexico, with my sister and her family and all their friends. And you ask why DW and I are not with her? Well, I had surgery in January and was off work for a couple of weeks, and DW's boss left town with his family to head to the sunshine in the Virgin Islands. (DW was supposed to go, but the boss gets first dibs.) Anyway, we are very blessed that my sister loves our children as much as her own and we kind of twisted her arm and Reagan gave her those puppy dog eyes and she acquiesed and said Reagan could go with them. Not really. There never was a question of Reagan staying behind. She woke up Saturday morning and said this is the best day because it is the beginning of spring break. I texted my sister this morning to see if Reagan was sleeping in the car, lol. She called me back and was laughing hysterically because of course Reagan wasn't sleeping and asked when they were 3 hours down the road, when they were going to be there.
She will have a ball. There are 4 teenage girls, two 12 year old boys, and two 8 year olds (both named Reagan).
This picture is of Reagan on Friday after she got home from school. She was supposed to be putting these goggles into her suitcase but she thought she needed to watch a little TV before she packed them away. I am sure the TV was a little too bright for her.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That's funny, I wonder if she liked the show more with her rose-colored glasses on?

Aren't you scared!? My sisters are always wanting my kids, but I am always so scared to let them go anywhere. I'm such a worry wart and I know my kids will suffer from that, but I can't help it!