Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009

Finally, some Easter pictures. Henlee doesn't allow me to sit at the computer much anymore unless she gets to put in her two cents worth.

We had an absolute fabulous Easter weekend at my sister's. We used to spend all of our time shopping when we went to Weatherford but now we spend all of our time in her backyard and only leave if we absolutely have to - like to get our nails or toes done.

On Saturday, Reagan and the neighbor girls played all day and that afternoon we hunted eggs in Lisa's backyard (and pool) and then we hunted eggs in the neighbor's yard. It was my ingenuity that decided the girls had to jump in the pool to hunt a few of the eggs. Needless to say, they never once hesitated.

That night we had the neighbors over for steaks and all the fixings. It was wonderful.





Henlee just loves the neighbor girl. Of course the neighbor girl does whatever Henlee wants to do. So why would she complain?
I love this picture of Rylee and Henlee. Henlee likes Rylee alot too, as you can see.

This is the egg hunt at the neighbor's yard. See the gate that goes between Lisa's and their yard? I think this is way cool. The kids go back and forth all the time. If Reagan doesn't like what we are having, she goes to their house.
Hunting Easter eggs was tiring and the girls needed a little hot tub time.



Sunday morning we all went to Church and then came home for Momo's Easter lunch - another wonderful meal. Of course, we had to take family pictures in all our Sunday's finest.Two of my most favoritest people.

Henlee: "I just want my Mom. Now give me back."
She kind of had a little attitud going on.


Swim time again!





I love my family. Nuff said.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ok, so I'm gonna admit something to you. I didn't know you were the Kristi that I blog with. In my defense, you NEVER have pictures of you on here... just the family. But, I suppose if I had been more diligent with reading up on the posts I would have seen this one. You look awesome!

Don't be mad at me too long!!!

Bonnie said...

Oh, and I love the Easter pictures! That looked like a lot of fun!