Monday, April 27, 2009

Butterflies

Reagan is absolutely terrified of storms and the thunder and lightening that accompany them. So this morning she was stuck to me like glue. Of course we were running behind this morning because little sister decided to be awake from 1:00 until 4:30 and my hiney was dragging. On days like this we run by the donut shop for pigs-in-a-blanket and this morning was no exception. Reagan always gets two (2) small plain pigs and I get the jalapeno pig and a diet coke to share. After I took Henlee in to Bobba's I came back out and asked Reagan if she had finished her pigs and she said,"No, Momma, I have butterflies in my tummy and they are making me full."

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ah, that's cute. When did she eat the butterflies :-)

Amy said...

I get butterflies from storms too!! I hate them...but YUMMY! I love me some pigs!!:)