Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Tagged

Amy H tagged me for a fun list of 8!

The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them that they have been tagged.

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. 8 days at Port Aransas with my Mom, my sister and her family and the McAnallys camping in our trailers.
2. Race Weekends
3. Spending the weekend with my sister and her kids whether it is here, there, or anywhere
4. Reading my book in my bath tub or really anywhere.
5. Rocking Henlee
6. Swimming in Lisa's pool and playing water volleyball
7. The last day of school
8. More lake trips with the McAnallys, Meldes, and Durants which means more camping weekends.

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Worked
2. Ate lunch with my Mom
3. Bought Reagan's teachers and the secretaries at the school hanging plants
4. Fixed chicken spaghetti for supper
5. Played frisbee with Reagan outside while Henlee picked up rocks.
6. Gave the girls a bath
7. Read my book for 15 minutes in the bath tub
8. Rocked Henlee to sleep (such a peaceful time)

8 Things I wish I could do

1. Run 3 miles without stopping
2. Lose weight
3. Pull our camper so that I wouldn't have to depend on DW when I wanted to go
4. Have a clean house all the time
5. Ride a Horse
6. Not worry so much - relax
7. Stay home with my kids
8. Have more kids except that I really don't want more kids at my age, I guess I wish I had started earlier.

8 Things I watch

1. The Amazing Race
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. The Unit
5. NCIS
6. The Mentalist
7. Hidden Potential
8. Jon & Kate Plus 8
Thank goodness for DVR, otherwise I would watch nothing

8 Bloggers I tag...
1. Bonnie
2. Chrissy
3. And I think
4. those are the
5. only people
6.left that
7. read
8. my blog
Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: