Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday, swinning, and a tooth

Reagan finally came home after two weeks at my sister's. We are pretty boring people now. When the neighbor girls are your good friends and they have a pool, your aunt takes you to Main Event, Six Flags, and to the movies, how is there any time to get bored. She hasn't even unpacked her bags. She thinks she will be going back soon.

Henlee went swimming for the first time on Saturday. SHE LOVES THE WATER. She definitely takes after her Mom and sister. We would be in the water 24/7 if we didn't have to work, clean house, wash clothes, and we had our own pool. Thanks Gina for letting us swim - We'll be back.
Friday was my 21st (or something like that) burthday and my husband planned a trip with our good friends - Becky and David - to the Horny Toad in Cranfills Gap. This was my second trip there, but the other three have been there many times during the last year while I was pregnant. We had a wonderful time and I was pleasantly suprised that ol' DW made these plans well in advance. Thanks DW, Becky, and David. I had a wonderful Birthday.
On another note, Henlee has her first tooth. We didn't even know it. She wasn't fussy, run fever, wake up during the night, or have swollen gums. It just appeared. Thank goodness she was number 2 and took 7 years to get here, otherwise, I might have a house full of kids.





1 comment:

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday! That is a great picture of yall at the TOAD :) Miss Henlee is sure growing and I wouldnt want to come home either if I was Reagan. She is a smart girl!!!