Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Henlee's Simple Six

Henlee turns six months old this week. Totally unbelievable. I have really tried to keep her tiny. She was wearing #2 diapers and I looked at the #3 diapers and thought, "there is no way my tiny little baby can fit in that thing. It will absolutely swallow her." Guess what? It fits perfectly. I also kept squeezing her into some of her 3-6 month clothes, once again thinking that there is no way my baby could be growing so much that she would need the 6-9 month clothes. Wrong again. She now has two teeth and has developed more of her personality. She arches her back and tries to wriggle out of her carseat when I am putting her in. Also if you are holding her and not meeting her needs fast enough, she will do the same thing. Some of her favorite things right now are:
1. Vegetables - she loves them.
2. Her sister making funny noises (like burping). Henlee giggles and giggles at her.
3. Gus our dog - if she could just get a hold of him she would slurp him good.
4. Riding in her stroller.
5. Swimming
6. And of course her Mom. (This is always going to be a favorite because this is my blog. LOL).

3 comments:

Amy said...

They grow so fast. It makes me sad, too! She sounds like a sweetie pie!

It was great to see you Sunday!!

Shelley said...

I have really missed not seeing Henlee on a regular basis since softball is over. She is so cute!!!

Betsy said...

SIX MONTHS?!?!?!?!? Are you SURE? I thought she was just born a month ago or so!!!!!! Time passes TOO FAST!!!!