Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduation and Family

On Saturday, my Mom, my sister, my niece, myself, and Reagan and Henlee headed to Denton to celebrate my counsin Kate's graduation. This is my Mom's side of the family - better known as the Wenzel side. There is close to 50 of us when we are all together. We always have a very good time. I can't recall a time that I have never wanted to go or have wanted to leave early from a family gathering. This is a picture of my Mom and my aunts and uncles.

I love this picture of all us "girls". Usually Bryce is with us but he was on the lake with his best bud, Jake.
Here is the graduation girl, Kate, on the left with her sister Krysta. Krysta recently got engaged and we are SOOO excited. If you have ever been to a Wenzel wedding, you know we all enjoy ourselves immensely.

Congatulations Kate. We are very proud of you and glad you gave us a reason to have a party and get together again.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Kristi -

I didn't know you were blogging now!! I found you on Amy H's site. I'll have to add you to my blogroll!!

Shelley said...

Hey, How did you get the "stuff" back on the left side??? YEAH!!! Love the pictures! Glad you have had some fun times this summer :)