Monday, June 9, 2008

Hope, Courage, Bravery, Endurance

This is my cousin Debra. She is the oldest of the Wenzel cousins and I am the youngest of the first cousins. She is currently battling breast cancer and is undergoing chemo. She has her last treatment this weekend and then will start radiation. This has been very demanding physically and emotionally on her not to mention how it has effected her family who has always looked to her for strength. Debra holds a special place in our family and we pray daily for God to grant her Hope, Courage, Bravery, and Endurance. I will wear my pink bracelet as a sign of my encouragement and prayers for you Debra. We love you and pray for you daily.


2 comments:

Shelley said...

It is so hard to watch people we love struggle with cancer and the treatments that go along with it. We will keep you cousin in our prayers.

Betsy said...

Oh, our family has just been THROUGH all the cancer stuff (my Mom and Luke's Dad) and it is so exhausting... on the patient and the families. I'll offer up a special prayer for all of you!! It's really tough.