Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heavenly Seven




My sweet baby turned 7 months old this past weekend. She spent the weekend with her Aunt Lisa and I think Lisa took her shopping for her birthday. They also swam alot. This baby loves the water. Henlee also started moving forward on all fours. She hasn't mastered it yet but she sure is getting close. She is still the best sleeper ever (I hope I don't jinx us). Around 9:00 I take her to her room, say her prayers with her, tell her I love her, and put her to bed. Then around 7:30 I get her out of bed so I can go to work and she can go to Bobbas. Her favorite things:
1.) She loves to JUMP!!
2.) She likes her new, bigger bathtub.
3.) She likes her babyfood. She hasn't turned her nose up at anything, yet.
4.) She likes to be naked. If she gets fussy, I just take her clothes off. I know my Mom hates this because she doesn't like to hold naked babies, but I like happy babies.
5.) She loves for her sister to make funny noises at her. This always gets her giggling. I think the love is mutual here.
6.) She really likes her blankies. I think she may like them even more than Reagan did. That is saying a lot.
7.) Finally, she LOVES her mom and I absolutely love this. She is my baby for sure.
Darrell and I were just talking the other day how different it is with Henlee than it was with Reagan. We were very uptight and nervous and afraid we would mess up her schedule. With Henlee, we just go and do and role with the punches a whole lot better. Life is good.
On another note, you are probably wondering why I haven't blogged about my biggest baby, Reagan. That is because she has been at my sister's for 3 weeks. I saw her over the weekend when I took her and Bryce and Rylee (my niece and nephew) to Fiesta Texas. She was supposed to stay here this week, but my sister's pool was finally ready and next week Lisa has to start working at the school getting ready for the next school year and Rylee starts practice everyday for Blue Belles. Reality will hit hard next week for Reagan.
We are headed to my sister's this weekend for the grand opening of the pool. Hopefully I will get some good pictures and that will be the subject of the next blog. Until next time.



1 comment:

Shelley said...

She sure is a cutie!!!