Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE Pool

This is the pool that we have all been waiting on for a very long time. I say we but I guess I should actually say my sister. She has done a very good in planning this pool but I guess when you have dreamed about one for as long as she has then I guess it is a matter of making it happen. I know many of you probably don't think this is a very big deal (since everyone under the sun has a pool these days) but let me tell you - IT IS. These pictures do not do it justice. (Especially since they are so small. I don't know what is wrong with the uploads, because I am not doing anything different than I did before)
These are Lisa's two punks on the waterfall.
This past weekend was the grand opening of the pool and our entire immediate family minus DW (he had to work) was there, even my brother. We had a very large time.



We played many mean games of volleyball.
Momo even got in the pool. In all my 30 something years I have never seen my Mother in a pool.

Now if I cold just talk DW into a pool at our house. I think I'll be talking a lot.


2 comments:

Amy McAnally said...

email me the big pictures, I can't see! It looks like a lot of fun. Have fun camping without us. I'll miss you guys.

Amy said...

I want a pool!!:)

I've been trying to talk the hubs into one for a couple of years. After our Country Club closed this summer becasue of tornado damage he has heard me whine ALL summer!! I think I'm closer than ever!!

Looks like fun!