Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I haven't posted a thankful Thursday in a very looooong time but I feel the need to count my blessing today, so here goes:

1. I am very thankful for my friend Vicki. When I arrived yesterday to pick Reagan up, she had cooked dinner for me. We had chicken tamales, queso, and a salad. It was absolutely delicious. Of course DW in all his wittiness, wanted to know if it was perro or gato. Vicki stopped by today and told me it was road kill.

2. I am thankful that Reagan loves second grade. Much less stressful than 1st - however it has only been 4 days. In a month or so I might need to edit this statement.

3. I am thankful for Basha and all her insight into creating a completely health person instead of just treating the symptoms. I am not knocking the medical doctors. I use them just as much, but I think Basha is a great compliment to their abilities and knowledge.

4. I am thankful for Iaka. That sounds very silly to be thankful for a dog but she is a great dog. When she comes in the house, she checks each room and then comes back and settles in front of the couch. We haven't seen any bad puppy habits yet - in-other words we haven't lost any clothes, furniture, or shoes. Also, she is very patient and kind to the girls.

5. Finally, I am very thankful for the family that God has blessed me with. A wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters. All of them together complete and compliment me.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Beautiful post! I'm inspired...I might have to do "Thankful Thursday" myself!