Thursday, August 21, 2008

13 Thing on My Mind

Okay, this came from a friend who wanted all of her bloggy friends to play along. You know me, I am always up for a good game.

Thirteen things that are on my mind today:

1. Which German Shepherd will we get - Baton in Abilene, Ima or Ipod in Princeton, or Iaka in Amarillo?

2. I can't believe that you can fall in love with a dog just by pictures from the internet.

3. I can't believe that we are actually considering paying this much for a dog.

4. What will Reagan's classroom look like?

5. Who will we see at meet the teacher tonight?

6. What is wrong with Henlee's mouth? I think it is thrush but Dr. Robbye doesn't think so. I hope the Nystatin and yogurt I am giving her will do the trick.

7. I have got to clean my house. It is very overwhelming right now. We haven't been home on the weekend in 3 weeks.

8. What do I need to buy at the grocery store for Reagan's lunch?

9. What is my sister doing right now? I don't like it when I can't call her and get a response right away.

10. I pray my sister has a great year in 4th grade. I hope her co-teachers take their jobs as seriously as she does and don't use her.

11. Do Henlee and I go with Darrell and Reagan to look at the dogs this weekend or should we just stay home?

12. Should I make an appointment to have my knee looked at?

13. Why do I keep blogging? Do I like to just see my thoughts typed out or what because, I don't think anyone reads this thing except my Mom when I tell her I have updated it.

Okay, I did it Amy, and IF ANYONE ELSE READS THIS THING, get busy and let us know what is on your mind.

2 comments:

Amy said...

For the record, I check your blog everyday! :) I love being able to keep in touch! And Shelley did a great job with your blog design...stinkin cute!! Thanks for playing. Isn't it funny to actually write down the thoughts that are swirling in our busy momma heads?? I loved it!!

Betsy said...

OK, I read your blog all the time, though I am not always a good "commenter", and I should be, because I'm always complaining that I never have any comments on mine! ha ha!

I'll try and do the "13 Things" post, but it's pretty crazy around here today...