Monday, September 1, 2008

The Three Rs

Running - Saturday Reagan was very ambitious and ran the 1 mile in the Dove Festival 5k and 1 Mile Fun Run. I was very proud of her. She tells me she didn't run very much of it, but she came in running. She finished and that is what counts.
Reagan and her cousin Emily

Rodeo - Friday night Becky and I took the girls to the rodeo for a girls night out, while the Dads kept the babies. We had a very good time but both the girls didn't think it lasted near long enough.


What a fun weekend. I think this could have been one of the best Dove Festivals we have had. We went to the rodeo again Saturday night with the entire family. I think Lisa spent most of the time in the Saddle shop with Henlee. It was nice and cool in there for a little nap.

Relaxation - Sunday we hung around the house and did nothing. My Mom cooked breakfast for all of us and then we watched tennis and beach volleyball. Misty May and Kerry Walsh got beaten.

I am at home today celebrating labor day. I have been to Wal-Mart, to the school for lunch with Reagan, home again to unload and put clothes in the washer, and I am about to leave again to go get Reagan. Staying home is definitely more labor intensive than my regular job - you know the one that give me a paycheck every week:}

Hope everyone had as great a weekend as we did.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Way to go Reagan! I was glad I got to see Miss Henlee at the rodeo. She is growing way too fast :)