Monday, September 22, 2008

Daredevil and wrecking ball



I know everyone thinks Henlee is so cute and adorable, but her personality is starting to shine through. Her new thing is to climb on her bouncy seat. I snapped this picture the other night and when she caught me looking at her she squealed with delight as if to say, "See Mom look what I can do now." She is also into shredding any paper she can get her hands on. This will keep her entertained for hours - maybe not hours but in babyworld 5-10 minutes is equivalent to an hour. Her other new activity which has earned her the nickname, wrecking ball, is to undo everything. The magazine rack, her diaper bag, her toy crate, anything that has stuff in it.


Henlee brings so much joy and happiness to all of us. Nothing makes my heart swell more than to hear my two girls laughing and playing. Even though they are 7 years apart, they are already developing that bond that only sisters can have. I would have been just as happy with a boy, but I prayed that if God was to bless us with another child that He would give Reagan a sister so that she could give and receive the love that only sisters can share. I should know because He gave me the best sister.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This post made me wish my kiddies were still babies. Maybe just for a day or so though!! My kids are at that.."this is getting a little easier" stage. SO SWEET!!