Thursday, October 2, 2008

TV Junkie

I am a TV junkie during the fall. In fact it is very hard for me to watch all the shows I do allow myself to watch: Tuesday: NCIS; Wednesday: The Practice; Thursday: Grey's Anatomy and ER; Sunday: Amazing Race and The Unit. Believe it or not, I have cut some extraordinary shows like Desperate Housewives and Survivor, I just don't have enough time. I thank God every night for DVR or else I couldn't watch what I do. Darrell get's pretty perturbed when I have the TV in the bedroom and in the living room tied up recording something - like last Thursday night when Grey's was a 2 hour premiere and ER premiered at 9:00. I know my Mom is going to read this and not feel sorry for me anymore that I can't seem to get all my housework done but I so enjoy watching these shows. During the summer we don't even turn the TV on except to catch the news every now and then. Gotta go and see if Meredith and Derek are going to be together at last.

No comments: