Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Okay, I have played along. This is the 6th picture from the 6th file in my computer at work. I was actually going to be ambitious and post one from my work computer and one from my computer at home but as you can see that didn't happen.

This picture is of Reagan and my niece, Rylee, when we were at the airport waiting to go to Disney World. They are looking at a book about Disney World. Rylee had already been there several times so she was giving Reagan a quick orientation and deciding what rides and shows they wanted to see first. This brings back great memories because we had such a great time.

I have no friends (who blog who haven't already been tagged) to tag so I am the last mohican on this end.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the "o.k. it's Disney. Time to get serious!" look on her face!

Thanks for playing!