Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mean Mama

Back when Reagan was smaller and we were on our way to Waco, we passed by the prison system in Gatesville. Some of the lady prisoners were outside working and Reagan wanted to know what it was. I think my sister and I, at the same time, told the children that that is where mean mamas go. Needless to say everytime we go by there, Reagan has to say something about the mean mamas. Well, the other day, as we were headed to Temple to take the Jetta down to the shop for the upteenth time, we passed by there and you know what my beloved first born said, "I wonder what their number is?"

I said, "Why, you don't need it."

She says with a smirk on her face, "I don't know, I might someday."

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That Miss Reagan is something else! Dont let her pass their number on to my girls :)

Betsy said...

That is FUNNY!!!!!!!